Thankful Pumpkin |For what it's worth

Amazon links may be included. Thank you for supporting this blog at no additional cost to you.

Friday

Thankful Pumpkin

One of the sweetest DIY ideas I’ve come across in a long time came to me through One Artsy Moma’s  Instagram.  Things we are thankful for are hand written spiraling down a pumpkin.  It made a lovely center piece for the table. The family members quickly took to adding things they are thankful for, even little grand.

She is just learning to read and write in kindergarten and was thrilled when I handed her the marker and said “Yes, you can write on the pumpkin.”  It was heartwarming and I was overwhelmed when she wrote my name along with the bunnies, babies, horses and puppies she is thankful for.
All you need for this activity is a pumpking and sharpie permanent marker.